We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
We are The Mobile Bank. Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use. Technology and design empower everything we do. N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
N26 US is seeking a Content Writer to join our dynamic and growing marketing team. As a Content Writer at N26 US, you will play an integral part in advocating for the N26 brand as well as shaping the customer experience.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a significant impact by helping set the vision for content and drive cohesive narratives across a range of platforms and touch points.
This opportunity is perfect for you if you are a natural wordsmith with a portfolio of work that takes the complex and makes it simple.
Once here you will:
- Produce creative SEO-friendly copy for our website, landing pages, blogs, CRM activities, app store, email marketing initiatives, and performance marketing channels.
- Pitch, write, edit and post content for the N26 blog, including product-focused features and personal finance stories (tips, how to, interviews, infographics, etc.)
- Proactively work with the US Senior Content Strategist on defining topics and trends for our content calendar in the short and long term.
- Champion brand voice and ensure all copy produced is on brand.
- Prioritize and process day-to-day web page publishing requests via N26’s CMS.
What you will bring along:
- 3 years of written content creation experience, ideally with a mix of corporate and start-up experience
- Diverse portfolio of copy examples including the web, print, advertising, email, and social
- Ability to adapt copy tone of voice to align with various audiences
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Understanding of SEO principles and proficient English
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience writing copy for marketing purposes
- A sense of humor
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Personal development budget
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Brand new office with free lunch, a fridge stocked with La Croix and hummus, and rooftop access
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.