We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Help the organisation to understand the needs, challenges and wishes of customers today and in the future
- Shape the development of an innovative and user-centered experience across platforms, channels and markets
- Work integrated in the product team to identify key research questions, address them through a wide range of methods, and help the team build an exceptional user experience
- Collaborate closely with the product, design, data, engineering and business analytics to help make user-centered decisions
- Help to shape the understanding of user research at N26 and evolve the research process to best suit our needs
- Continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users and answer user-related questions
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience conducting research in a product or design environment
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis
- Great storytelling and communication skills to address a wide range of stakeholders
- Fluency in European languages other than English & French is a plus
- Experience with advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as SQL, Python, or R is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including Spanish Classes, GymForLess and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.