We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
There is no better time to join us. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe with a product we are able to scale globally & change the banking industry.
Once here you will
- Perform the monthly, quarterly, yearly financial reporting process as well as the upstream bookkeeping processes
- Coordinate the group companies and subsidiaries during the reporting process
- Develop and enhance the consolidation process and internal control system within Group Accounting
- Prepare the group accounting manual
- Prepare and perform the IFRS conversion within the group
- Take an active role in the automation of accounting and reporting processes
- Implement a fast close reporting
- Support the statutory and group audit
- Assist and support in the implementation of a cost center accounting together with the responsible teams
- Support in developing the transfer pricing system
- Consult and assist in the development of new products and markets
- Prepare the implementation of a group-wide ERP system
What you will bring along
- A university degree with a focus on Finance, Controlling, Audit or comparable majors
- A minimum of 3 year of work experience in an audit (Big 4) or consulting firm
- Profound knowledge in IFRS and German GAAP as well as understanding and experience for internal controls
- Experience with the implementation / development of an ERP
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving
- Interest in and understanding for technical processes (e.g. datawarehouses, financial modelling)
- Fluent English and good German skills
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual personal development budget
- Free N26 black card membership
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun
- Discount for Urban Sports Club membership
- N26 annual public transport subscription
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.