We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We aim to establish a world class operational excellence function. Our new team will drive global growth, customer experience and efficiency to get us ready for the IPO and support our global expansion. We are looking for an experienced manager who worked in best-in-class environments on Operational Excellence topics to build the new function.
Once here you will
- Work closely with C-levels and senior management of N26 around the globe to build the new Operational Excellence function.
- Build our global process landscape, develop our process performance monitoring and establish continuous improvement processes.
- Build our OpEx capabilities by assigning process owners, train our OpEx champions and build an OpEx team.
- Coordinate and lead key projects and facilitate execution across all levels of the organisation.
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will have the unique opportunity to gain insights in many areas of a successful and fast-growing scale up.
What you will bring along
- You bring along experience in Operational Excellence methods, such as Value stream mapping “Go-to-Gemba”, 8 kinds of waste, Root cause analysis / 5 Whys.
- You have worked at between 3-4 years of relevant professional experience in Operational Excellence topics (e.g. top start-ups, consultancies)
- N26 is an industry disrupter - we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to detail is exceptional and you are driven by simplifying complexity.
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and your project management skills are proven to be outstanding.
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables and you are able to handle uncertainty well.
- You are an outgoing, have an open mind and are able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do.
- You are able to effectively partner with multiple stakeholders.
- You have graduated with degree in business administration, engineering, mathematics, or a related field.
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.