We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Your mission is to create consistent, inspiring and integrated campaigns across all relevant customer touch-points.
- You will collaborate across functions, markets and regions, to develop highly effective, creatively excellent integrated brand marketing campaigns, including but not limited to: advertising, content social, digital and experiential conception, development and production, media strategy, execution and optimization.
- You will support the management of brand campaigns through the planning, co-ordination and execution of plans.
- You will collaborate closely across key cross functional internal - Content, Peformance Marketing, Product Marketing, CRM, PR/Comms, local markets and external stakeholders creative and media agencies fostering best-in-class and highly productive agency partnerships.
- Assist the development of annual Marketing plans.
- Organize and manage regular routines across disciplines. Ensure seamless flow of information between the Global Brand team and local teams
- Work closely with the Consumer Research and Insights team to make informed decisions on objectives, target audiences and strategies for content-driven cross-media campaigns including online and offline media.
- Measure campaign results and optimize existing and future campaigns.
What you will bring along
- 6+ years of experience in managing cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media / ecommerce organization or similar agency background.
- Profound knowledge of campaign planning and creation of marketing plans.
- A great understanding of brand storytelling and brand positioning
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.