N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 26 markets who generate over €2 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 1.300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York Barcelona, Vienna and São Paulo. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US, where it operates via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York. Banking services in the US are offered by N26 Inc. in partnership with Axos® Bank, Member FDIC.
As PR Specialist you will be part of the N26 Communications team in Paris. You will be responsible for all PR activities in France with the goal to grow our business and to establish and further develop our company’s public image.
Once here, you will
- Get the great opportunity to develop and successfully execute the local PR strategy for N26 in France across different channels, in close alignment with the company’s global PR strategy
- Create local PR campaigns around product launches and strategic company news
- Grow a strong network of media contacts along relevant media and opinion leaders in France, and act as go-to-person for all their requests
- Position France General Manager and selected company spokespeople as thought leader/s in the market for selected topics along the local strategy
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will select and position company spokespeople as thought leader/s in the market for relevant topics along the local strategy
- In addition, you will steer and coordinate all activities of our external PR agency for France
What you will bring along
- Experience with several B2C clients ideally with global footprint
- 5 years of professional experience in journalism and/or media relations, either in a PR agency or an in-house PR/corporate communications department
- An abundance of knowledge of traditional communications and PR crafts, yet a strong appetite to disrupt the status quo
- Ability to develop and adjust storytelling across different audiences such as business, finance, lifestyle & end consumer
- You proactively identify opportunities in a rapidly growing and changing working environment and deliver on a strong “find solutions” mentality
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in French, business fluent in English (no German needed)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 Black card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.