We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
The Global People Operations team, classically known as HR, strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes and systems to focus on the things that matter the most: Our people at N26. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team in Berlin, but also with automated contract creation and a People Operation ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in)!
Hyper growth at N26 means a lot of things. Our product develops, our organisation evolves and our teams are built. The challenges we face are unparalleled but the opportunity for impact is unrivalled.
You’re a natural networker, experienced communicator and have a passion for people-related topics. Working in the People Operations team at N26, you’ll deliver an outstanding employee experience through projects and processes that improve the employee lifecycle. To ensure our employees feel heard and are given the resources and support they need during the most important moments in their N26 journey.
Once here you will
- Work across a broad range of People (HR) topics supporting the whole lifecycle of employees from the moment they accept an offer to their first day, throughout their employee journey and beyond
- Working with a ticketing system, you’ll be responsible for global employee requests and documentations, helping them navigate what can often feel like an imposing landscape of paperwork and processes
- Support with processing payments, working with our Spanish payroll provider and ensuring the team receive their pay on a regular schedule
- Ensure that new employees get their visa and other necessary documents in time to start with us
- Support in implementing new benefits as well as statutory requirements and be the contact point to our international labour lawyers This role will consist of administrative tasks, but on the flip side, we also encourage you to challenge our existing processes to improve our work
What you will bring along
- 2+ years People Operations/Human Resources experience
- Experience with the full employee lifecycle (on-boarding, performance cycles, leaves of absence and off-boarding) and projects focused on its enhancement through process improvements, automation, data & insights
- Knowledge of Spanish labour law
- Strong customer service mindset and ideally experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Outstanding communication and written skills in English and Spanish; other languages are a plus
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems as well as computer experience including MS Office applications
- You’re quick to pick things up, love to learn and always looking for ways to improve
- You are used to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, free beverages and fruits
- Personal development budget and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online now - we can't wait to be in touch!