We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our People Support Team, classically known as HR, has been on a journey to implement tools, technologies and new processes in the way we work to free up more time to focus on the things which matter the most: our people. This means you’ll not only be supported by a dedicated and passionate team, but also with automated contract creation and a People Support ticketing system to ensure nothing slips through the cracks - but there’s even more we’d love to do (which is where you come in!)
Once here you will
- In your role you’ll work across a broad range of People (HR) topics supporting the whole lifecycle of employees from on-boarding, throughout their employee journey, from the moment they accept an offer to their first day and beyond.
- Working with a ticketing system, you’ll be responsible for employee requests and documentations, helping them navigate what can often feel like an imposing landscape of paperwork and processes.
- You’ll support with processing payments, working with our payroll providers and ensuring the team receive their pay on a regular schedule.
- This role will consist of administrative tasks, but on the flip side, we also encourage you to challenge our existing process to improve our work.
What you'll bring along
- We’re a support function caring about our employees best interests, therefore we’re looking for somebody with a strong customer service mindset.
- You're a champion of 'HR' and want to build on your existing years of experience to take this to the next level.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- Do you want to apply data to better understand how we can support others in their work? Super. The more you know about data and interpreting insights, the better.
- Are you someone who moves at a fast pace and are still able to do your best work? We are too.
- You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
What we offer
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can
- Professional Development Budget of 1500 EUR/year
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.