We are the mobile bank.
Our vision is to create a bank that everyone enjoys.
Technology and design make everything possible that we do.
N26 is Europe's first mobile bank with a European full banking license. We currently have over 3.5 million customers in 24 different countries. The team, consisting of over 1300 employees at three different locations, has set itself the goal of reinventing banking for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Max Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched their first product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 is available as an app for iOS, Android and desktop. N26 already has more than $ 500 million from Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Alliance X, Peter Thiel's Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing's Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, Zalando and Redalpine Ventures receive money from investors.
- You are responsible for the investigation, clarification and reporting of customer complaints
- You handle challenging customer situations as well as customer complaints from internal and external sources (special requests, requests from regulators and dispute resolution platforms)
- You handle complaints punctually, proactively and professionally to avoid unnecessary further escalation of complaints
- You participate in the continuous improvement of our processes
- You support our national authorities in dealing with complaints submitted
- You work closely with all departments (finance, product management, customer service, law, etc.) to find and implement the best possible solutions
What you'll bring along
- Banking experience required
- Experience handling 2nd or 3rd level complaints or legal background a big plus
- Native level German and Business English and required
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- As a team player with strong collaborative skills and you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances
What we offer you
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Benefits such as heavily subsidised gym membership, BVG tickets and language classes...etc
- Responsible position in a highly motivated and talented team
- Flat hierarchies, as well as open communication
- Stack of the latest technologies
- Lunch every Wednesday, Friday's Pizza
- Fresh fruits, drinks, breakfast - for free
Sounds good? Send us your online application and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.