We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1200 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be a full-time intern for 3-4 months in Group Internal Audit
- Help to develop and enhance the Audit Universe and the Group Set up
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered
- Support of the Group Internal Audit department in analysing operational processes
- Propose improvements of the internal controls framework
What you will bring along
- You are a Bachelor/Master Student or 2018 Graduate in one of the following fields: Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have already gained some work experience in (Internal) Audit before or in an international company in a regulated environment (preferably in a bank/financial institution or consultancy)
- You are familiar with professional audit standards, methodologies and techniques
- Excellent written and oral language skills both in English and German
- You have a hands-on mentality and willingness to learn with a positive attitude
- Have the demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.