We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- We are looking for experienced professionals for our global Card Fraud Prevention team who will enhance our existing Fraud Prevention systems by reducing fraudulent transactions and minimizing impact on legitimate transactions. This will be done by analysing and summarizing data in the following card fraud functional areas:
- New Card Fraud Detection
- Card Fraud Pattern Analysis
- Card Fraud Rule Performance Management.
- You will work on processes in a card fraud functional area with a substantial degree of autonomy, and provide input into other card fraud functional areas.
- You will be the first person at hand if any issues arise within your process segment.
- This role is key to the hub of our Card Operations, and you will be constantly working on improving our banking operations through analyzing methods to optimize our internal processes.
What you'll bring along
- Your previous experience with Card Schemes and/or processor’s as well as fraud prevention will help you thrive in our fast paced environment. Ideally, you have previous experience in Card Fraud investigating and reporting as well as knowledge of transaction processing regulations for MasterCard and/or Visa.
- As an ambitious and committed individual you bring a desire to learn and improve your current knowledge as well as a desire to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- You are comfortable in a highly driven team and working with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- You speak English fluently and German, French, Spanish or Italian are a plus.
- You have successfully completed a banking apprenticeship or hold a university degree in business studies (with major in Banking & Finance) or a related field.
- You hold a university degree in a quantitative field such as Business, Economics, Engineering and/or Natural sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology etc.)
- Data handling comes naturally to you and you have worked with large disparate data sets to summarize data and provide actionable analysis.
- Your experience with CRM and issue tracking tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA)
- You are a team player. Obviously. We work hard together, but we have fun along the way.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.