We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be the absolute authority on investigations and manage the Financial Intelligence Unit to provide ad-hoc support for every ongoing investigation.
- Conduct large scale deep dive investigations in major cases to provide full understanding and analysis of these cases.
- Conduct proactive deep dive investigations in typical typologies and known patterns of financial crime.
- Analyze and implement new Financial Crime typologies proactively and effectively.
- Be involved in specialized topics of financial crime, including quality assurance, project management, analysis & analytics, definition of typologies, calibration of scenarios.
- Assist in the governance of the group by establishing and supporting on the draft of guidelines and policies.
- Expert on local money laundering typologies and understanding of challenges of a mobile bank.
- Implement and improve characteristics.
What you will bring along
- 4+ years of experience on AML Investigations.
- You love to get to the bottom of things.
- You have a global perspective in regards Financial Intelligence matters.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with the authorities.
- You are able to use data analytics to fully understand cases.
- You work structured and efficient to provide complete analysis on large scale cases and present this to management.
- You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work.
- You are fluent in English and preferably another language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, etc.).
- You have a hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.