Global Manager - Customer Operations Content
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our N26 customer service team aims to build the most reliable customer service in banking globally. As digital bank, we see customer service as pivotal for the success of the whole company. Service is for us not a cost center, but a booster of our growth in which we invest heavily. Our team aims to be world-class and we are looking for a Global Manager Customer Service Content who live us to our aspirations.
Once here you will
- As a Global Manager for Customer Service Content you will shape the global customer service content of N26.
- You will work closely with N26 Senior Managers and Leaders to boost our customer service standards and improve our customer service quality globally.
- Your seniority will be crucial to improve our daily operations. You will be expected to use your experience to innovate and take our CS content to the next level.
- You will be leading key CS content initiatives with a global impact of our operations which include: knowledge management, external support center, chat bot, templates, various internal communications.
- Your extensive experience in people management will ensure that you inspire and lead your team to deliver best-in class service. You are motivated to share your vision to the team and work with them to make it happen.
- As a data driven professional, you will continuously monitor and assess your team performance.
What you will bring along
- You are a hands-on experienced CS expert with extensive background in knowledge management and CS tools, such as CRM, knowledge bases, recommendation engines etc.
- You will be comfortable not only managing the CS content teams, but also taking a leading role with stakeholders across the business.
- Project management is one of your key strengths.
- You have an interest in developing machine-learning projects to boost customer service experience i.e. chat bots.
- You have a deep understanding of performance management and operational excellence methods.
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis and develop improvement action plans
- You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- You have outstanding communication skills in English and ideally additional languages
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 Black
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized Transit Pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more