Global Manager - Content Operations
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our N26 customer service team aims to build the most reliable customer service in banking globally. As digital bank, we see customer service as pivotal for the success of the whole company. Service is for us not a cost center, but a booster of our growth in which we invest heavily. Our team aims to be world-class service providers and we are looking for a Global Manager - Customer Operations Content who live up to the highest standards.
Once here you will
- You will be leading key content initiatives with a global impact of our operations which include: knowledge management, external support center, templates, various internal communications.
- You will work closely with N26 senior managers and leaders to improve our communications strategies across our operation teams.
- You will be crucial to design and implement outstanding communication practices.
- You will shape the content of the operations teams globally impacting our business.
- You will be responsible of advocating consistent communications strategies within the organization
What you will bring along
- You are a hands-on experienced communication expert with extensive background in knowledge management and customer service tools such as: CRM, knowledge bases, recommendation engines etc.
- You will be comfortable not only managing the content teams and editors, but also taking a leading role with stakeholders across the business.
- You will bring unique understanding of internal and external communication strategies.
- You have an interest in developing machine-learning projects to boost customer service experience i.e. chat bots.
- You have a deep understanding of performance management and operational excellence methods.
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis and develop improvement action plans.
- You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Your unique people management skill will ensure that you inspire and lead your team to deliver best-in class service.
- As a data driven professional, you will continuously monitor and assess your team performance.
- Project management is one of your key strengths.
- You have outstanding communication skills in English and ideally additional languages
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 Black
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized Transit Pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more