We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Create, implement and deliver on a global reward and benefits strategy that supports our current 1000+ team of N26ers and prepares for our ambitious global expansion
- Build, lead and develop a team of dedicated professionals that provide expertise across reward, benefits, compensation and global mobility, creating opportunities for personal development and growth
- Using a data-driven approach, increase the transparency of reward at N26 and find opportunities to present, inform and educate on high-visibility topics ranging from salary review cycles to the gender pay gap
- Collaborating with international entities, ensure there is a standardised approach to individual remuneration committees (i.e. for our UK bank set-up)
- Partner with our recruiting leaders to highlight our full benefits package globally and feed this into talent attraction campaigns
- Manage N26’s ESOP scheme with a strong focus on clear documentation and information management
- Continually benchmark external and internal data on pay and benefits, you’ll keep us at the top of our game!
- Alongside our HR Tech Lead, explore and implement new technologies that harness the full potential of taking our reward function to a world-class level, automating where possible
- Act as a key business partner to the N26 management and executive team on behalf of reward, reporting back on key milestones, roadblocks and your teams KPI’s
What you will bring along
- Extensive experience as a reward or benefits leader, in a complex, global-matrix organisation, preferably in tech.
- Demonstrated people leadership experience, with a track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to connect at levels of an organisation.
- Data is your friend! You use data and research to inform your decision making.
- Team player. Obviously. We work hard together, but we have fun along the way.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.