We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will...
- work closely with the UK General Manager and UK Strategy & Operations Lead to help make N26 the leading mobile bank in the UK
- run projects to support local market initiatives - driving customer growth, supporting local operations and delivering innovative and market leading customer experience
- analyse diverse data sets to devise data driven solutions to strategic and operational challenges facing the UK business.
- work with partners across N26 functional groups through cross-functional tasks and projects ranging across: banking operations, customer service, product strategy, data analytics, finance, risk and local regulation
- support in leading projects end-to-end; from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement of internal operations and customer experience
What you’ll bring along...
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking as well as an attention to details that is exceptional
- passion about the banking industry and a interest in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
- an independently and proactively approach to new topics, and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written in English
- ideally, you have 1-2 years prior experience in FinTech, banking, consulting, regulated industry or consulting in the UK; regulatory or financial reporting is a plus
What we offer
- forget micromanagement: we trust you to own your projects and processes - of course we'll support you whenever needed
- conquer a new market: build a brand from scratch and make N26 the bank the people love to use
- have massive impact: bring in your personal approach in growing the business together with a brand new team
- your choice: new Mac or Windows laptop
- enjoy little outbreaks: be based in London and occasionally travel to areas in the UK, to markets you have strategically defined before, as well as to our headquarters in Berlin
- find a career path. not just a job. benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online now - we can't wait to be in touch!