We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
TECHNOLOGIES : Java 8 with Spring Boot and Kotlin.
We have a Micro-Services architecture that include REST APIs, Queues (AWS SQS), Streams (AWS Kinesis), RDBMS (AWS RDS), NoSQL (AWS DynamoDB and AWS ElasticCache) and Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), among others.
For more information please check out our stackshare page
What you will bring along
- 2+ years of Java software development experience
- You can work independently
- You are: highly motivated, a fast learner and a problem solver
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- We offer a competitive salary for this position based on your qualification and experience. The starting range for this positions starts at 45,000 gross per year
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.