We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our Communications Manager will implement an inspiring and engaging global employer communications plan that drives long term employer brand growth from attraction through to retention. Particular focus is required on collaborating closely across the business ensuring communications inspire, inform and play their part in supporting our vision.
Once here you will
- Develop and implement communication programs that inspire our people and help them understand our company vision and leadership principles and a clear strategy for N26.
- Inform creative briefs to generate engaging content ensuring they are built on a foundation of insight working with the dedicated creative lead in the delivery of inspiring visual assets. Write, edit and proof read a wide variety of written communications material including news stories, social media, emails and blog posts etc.
- Organise and manage incredible events across the entire employee journey using every opportunity to generate content from these to promote and sustain awareness of our initiatives.
- Ensure all communications are consistent with the brand working closely with the dedicated creative lead and the wider marketing teams.
- Develop a set of tools to consistently execute communications across all available channels from style guides to templates.
- Support the wider people team in introducing new technologies and communications channels to drive collaboration and increase engagement.Complete KPIs and scorecards for measuring performance providing visibility into campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Manage the communications budget, providing investment recommendations throughout the year partnering with finance to ensure accurate monthly accruals, identifying over/underspends and reinvesting/pulling back investments as required.
What you will bring along
- At least 4+ years experience in communications, or a related function
- Fresh ideas to make N26 the bank where people love to work through the development of disruptive communications across our employer experience.
- A strong writer with a journalistic hunger for news stories producing engaging content, an exceptional eye for detail and command of the English language.
- Experience of using integrated communications channels across the entire mix, both on- and offline.
- Global experience with the knowledge of differing communication behaviours and success across different geographies.
- A strong knowledge and passion for trends across tech, culture and lifestyle and able to use your knowledge to connect to your audiences in their everyday lives.
- Strong project management skills, ability to handle conflicting priorities and deliver on time and on budget.
- A good sense of humour, the ability to not take yourself too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure.
- A flexible and adaptable style in a rapidly growing business.
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Our people team dogs Jamie, Hilda & Biggie!
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.