We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will:
Right now we are looking for a Intraday Management Specialist to join our growing Customer Support Team in Kudamm. As an experienced specialist, you will be comfortable working in real time to analyse the volume and availability of our service across all channels. Whether it’s reacting to unexpected changes in contact volume or a sudden shortage in resources, you will work tirelessly to protect our service level and ensure our customers always receive a best in class experience. This role is about maximising our workforce, so that we can continue to support our customers throughout the day. You will be at the heart of our operation - directing the live situation as it unfolds before you. A key challenge will be keeping all the teams (inhouse and external contact center) and stakeholders aligned, in order to meet KPIs. This will involve moving resources from team to team, so that we manage to deliver on all our tasks. Your insights and visibility of this day to day, will also make you an important partner, in any process changes or optimisations. This is an exciting position, where truly no two days are the same and you can have a tangible impact on our operation.
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in either Workforce Management or Intraday Management/Scheduling
- A minimum of 6 months Customer Service experience in a contact centre environment
- Analytic and Customer centric mindset with outstanding organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to analyse data and turn it into meaningful insights for the business
- Strong stakeholder management skills and stress resistant nature
Sounds like you? Then apply below!
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website