We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As we build a bank the world loves to use, N26 aims to build the most reliable customer service in global banking, with great customer experience as one of the central pillars of the N26 value proposition. As our Director of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for delivering a world-class customer journey that meets the demands of our growing business by leveraging the highest levels of technology available. Aligning closely with our Product and Tech teams, you’ll design and execute customer experience strategies with global impact.
Once here you will
- Design and execute our customer experience strategy in alignment with our ambitious business growth plans as roll-out globally
- Implement and upgrade customer experience technology to meet an increasing demand for automation
- Grow and lead our customer experience team
- Conceptualize our global training and quality strategy
- Create, maintain, and improve customer experience processes and related documentation
- Get your hands dirty in day-to-day work of the customer experience team to get a thorough understanding of opportunities and challenges in this space
- Work closely with the Product and Tech teams to increase customer satisfaction, drive efficiency, and resolve problems
What you will bring along
A passion for customer satisfaction and in-depth knowledge and understanding of translating customer behaviour into an amazing customer experience
In-depth knowledge of best-in-class in-house customer service organizations with a large employee base
Outstanding people and business leadership skills to lead your team and align with business stakeholders
Strong analytical skills and a love for process and numbers
Strong hands-on attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, this includes pulling up your sleeves when needed
A growth mindset to build out training and coaching excellence
Excellent negotiation skills with experience in vendor management
Salesforce experience is a plus
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with fluency in English
What we offer
- A unique journey and autonomy to build a global best-in-class customer service experience
- Leadership opportunity with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.