We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As our Senior Organizational Development Lead, you play a critical role in supporting the global growth of our Marketing & Market Expansion organisation.
Once here you will
- Partner with our CMO, CEO N26 US, Director of European Markets and our Director of International Expansion to map out the strategic growth and development of their areas
- Drive and lead complex projects for our international office launches to support product market entry
- Evolve the N26 culture by creating a “preferred place to work” strategy in a global setting
- Drive data-informed decisions and support in calibrating and rewarding high performance
- Partner with the senior leaders within N26 to offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
What you will bring along
- A passion for and multi-year experience as an business partner, driving high employee engagement in an international context.
- Strong project management , and preferably experience in managing international office launches.
- Excitement about initiating and driving the development of our people and leadership practices and you share our passion to keep things simple in design, light on the process and high on impact.
- An ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- A growth mindset and agile approach to problem-solving
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free Black Card membership
- N26 yearly public transportation subscription
- Discount for Urban Sports Club subscription
- Our people team dogs Jamie, Hilda & Biggie!
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.