We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 800 employees and 2.3 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager - US to manage and deliver on N26 employee growth in US. You’ll work with the Global Recruiting Lead to create the strategy to grow N26 into the leading employer in Technology. You’ll organize, hire and develop the recruiting Team to execute on our ambitious growth plans. Your success will be measured by delivering against our growth plans, hiring manager experience and how well you are able to motivate and engage your team.
Once here you will
- Build and Develop a team of Recruiting Partners dedicated to support our growth in the US.
- You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- You will build a strong technical pipeline and engage technical talent by creating a great candidate experience
- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to the team
- You use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You bring experience of working in a global team and have the ability to manage communication strategies, making processes consistent and delivering in a hyper growth environment
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with technical talent (a deep understanding of Java stack is an absolute plus!)
- You bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You have built and managed high performing teams with your sound leadership capability
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications.
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner
What we offer
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can
- Professional Development Budget of 1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account.
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we will get back to you soon.