We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer for France, serving as the point of contact for the ACPR.
- Be responsible for all French related Compliance/AML topics, e.g. carrying out French Compliance and AML guidelines and analysis.
- Implement and improve local characteristics.
- Manage the relationship with French regulatory authorities.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with French regulatory authorities.
- Report all suspicious transactions to French authorities and respond to external information requests..
- Manage data security and consumer protection requests from French authorities/customers and be the responsible contact person.
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience on French Compliance/AML in Retail Banking or Payments Providers.
- Experience dealing with the French regulator and/or auditors.
- You enjoy implementing processes and approach new topics and challenges independently as the foundation of your work.
- Experience in managing a team in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English and French language.
- You have a hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as a willingness to take an active role in our company.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.