We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Assist in our Complaints Specialist in investigation, resolution and reporting of customer complaints to various stakeholders
- Assist in handle difficult customer situations as well as customer related complaints from internal and external sources (special requests, authorities/regulators and dispute platforms)
- Support our local authority representative for complaints handling
- Provide timely, proactive and professional communication to ensure smoother complaint handling and avoid unnecessary escalation of complaints
- Improve our processes and going the extra mile for the customers
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders (Finance, Customer Service, Legal..etc) to find and implement solutions
What You Will Bring Along
- Currently enrolled in a law program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Native level German fluency and Business English required)
- A passion for delivering a great customer experience
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking
- As a team player with strong collaborative skills and you are reliable, positive and stress resistant even under the most testing of circumstances.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to help scale one of fastest growing FinTech in Europe
- Crucial role in an international, highly motivated and talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A wide range of employee benefits including brown bag lunch, premium bank account, sports clubs subsidy, language classes subsidy, BVG tickets subsidy and bring your dog to work twice a week!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.