We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- You will work in our US team, providing analysis to the drive the launch and ongoing business strategy of N26 in the US.
- You will develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product development.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards.
- You will collaborate with stakeholders from across the Product, Marketing, Tech and management to define and track relevant business goals.
- You will work with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will collaborate closely with our European Data team in bringing N26’s data culture to the US team and help to shape our global data vision.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the organization, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision we make.
What you will bring along
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Outstanding analytics skills
- Deep understanding of SQL for analytics
- Proven experience with Python as a data analytics language
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.