We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
- Define the market positioning and key messages of selected N26 products and features together with the product and content team
- Identify opportunities to increase the usage of the product throughout its entire lifecycle - from introduction to growth and maturity
- Act as the main contact person between the product, marketing and country teams in order to align product related growth activities
- Create actionable recommendations from market research, customer feedback and data insights during the product development and its advertisement after launch
- Develop cross and up-sell strategies/campaigns to increase product adoption and customer activity
- Plan and coordinate online and offline marketing campaigns for selected products, notably during product launches
- 4-6 years experience in managing product marketing related projects, ideally in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders for B2C products
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong passion for working closely with marketing, product and country teams. Strong team player!
- Thinking outside-of-the box combined with data driven decision making to identify new growth opportunities and prove what works and what doesn’t
- Deep understanding of customer needs in order to define strategies for cross and up-sell campaigns
- Creative thinking is part of how you work. We like ideas that are disruptive and unexpected, this is what makes us different.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.