We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Be responsible for N26 international licensing strategy considering the different set-up alternatives to enter new markets or changing the set-up in existing markets
- Create, lead and complete complex, high-impact licensing projects, ranging from obtaining different licenses to the subsequent organizational implementation to act upon these licenses.
- Over time build and lead a high-performing team that drives robust, scalable solutions to guarantee our ability to operate in new and existing markets.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders, leveraging networks both internally and externally, to successfully apply subject matter expertise to the projects you and your team drives.
- Act as the main business partner to the N26 management team for licensing projects, reporting on your teams success measurements, milestones and potential roadblocks.
- Be a key point of contact to local regulators during an application period.
What you will bring along
- Excellent track record of delivering successful, complex projects within a global matrix environment, ideally within financial services, banking or FinTech.
- Accomplished people and project leadership history, you're a leader who inspires, leads by example, demonstrates good judgment, and with a proven track record of motivating and mentoring teams who can also lead projects hands-on.
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across all levels.
- Analytical mindset: you’re adept at connecting the dots and have a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies that will allow N26 to execute projects quickly but not compromising quality.
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Build a team that has high-impact in all of our markets
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun!
- Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.