We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 800 employees and more than 2.3 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
This role will lead the development of employee brand led content creating stand-out creative materials across all available channels, working across the business ensuring all content inspires, informs and play its part in supporting our vision.
Once here you will
- Lead the development of unique, engaging and disruptive content from beginning to end including ideas development through to production and delivery working to ensure creative content is delivered on-time and on budget.
- Manage the creative process from idea generation through to art direction, from organising photo shoots to being our on the road photographer, knowing when to think big and when you need to be hands on.
- Drive the social media agenda to work in unison with all employer brand, consumer and communications initiatives
- Bring something new to the table – we’re looking for someone with spark, and a thirst for the latest topics, trends, design and creative influences
- Raise the creative standard, lead the drive for innovation and excellence, inspiring and developing the wider team, constantly looking for innovative
solutions to familiar challenges.
- Partner with the marketing and design teams to deliver consistent employer branded content that works and supports any consumer campaigns.
- Constructively and collaboratively takes part in and acts on feed-back during any content reviews
- Where required, oversee and manage external creative partners & agencies, including but not limited to designers, graphic artists and illustrators to deliver the highest quality creative from concept generation to completion.Troubleshoot creative challenges as they arise to find the best possible resolution for the business.
- Be responsible for the development and management of the employer brand identity and brand guidelines advising on best practice and development activities.
- Act as a global brand guardian to ensure that brand compliance/consistency are adhered to at all times including implementing appropriate approval processes across each piece of content
- Manage and reconcile the overall content budget, providing investment recommendations throughout the year for global or local content with any adjustments, based on analysis, partnering with finance to ensure accurate monthly accruals, identifying over/underspends and reinvesting/pulling back investments as required.
What you will bring along
- Track record in producing disruptive, award winning and highly effective creative ideas across multiple media. Bring brands to life in disruptive and arresting ways in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong knowledge and passion for trends, emerging across lifestyle, music, fashion and tech and able to use their knowledge to connect with audiences in their everyday lives.
- Strong, inspiring leadership and communication. Track record in leading and improving creative teams.
- High level of strategic thinking capability but able to adopt a hands-on approach, and be close to the detail, as needed. You will understand how to strike the right balance within the team.
- Understanding on how to manage a content budget and drive creative effectiveness with every investment.
- Excellent end-to-end knowledge of the production process across both
on and offline, particularly in relation to photographic skills.
- Relentless focus on quality and excellence with experience of solid approval processes and brand protection.
- Proven multi-country experience, solid knowledge of differing consumer behaviours and success in these across geographies.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint/KeyNote
What we offer
An opportunity to:
join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
build the strongest employer brand in banking and technology
build and develop a people experience team recognised for innovative, employee centric people practices with a high focus on digital
be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper-growth globally
Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
Flat hierarchy and open communication
Individual Personal Development Budget
Two furry friends: our people team dogs Jamie & Hilda!
Also, we love having fun and trying out new foods
Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.