We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 850 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As Head of Marketing - US you will take senior strategic responsibility for establishing and managing our presence in the US market. Leveraging upon our groundbreaking success in Europe, you will help us launch and implement integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns as we enter a key new market.
Once here you will
- Define, develop and own our US marketing strategic vision and campaign planning as we launch and grow the business in the US market, with full budget responsibility
- Work cross-functionally across the business, and within the global marketing team, to launch high-impact integrated campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including content, brand campaigns, social media, influencers, partnerships, SEO, and performance channels
- Identify and build our unique brand voice and messaging for the US
- Leverage data to inform your decisions and establish strong measures for measuring campaign results across all marketing channels
- Manage our US marketing budget including monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets to ensure accurate monthly accruals, identifying over/underspends and reinvesting/pulling back investments as required.
- Build out, lead, and mentor our growing US marketing team
- Collaborate with external agencies and vendors to complement and build upon our internal resources
What you will bring along
- At least 12 years of progressive marketing experience in running integrated marketing campaigns, ideally including a mixture of time in agencies and fast-paced B2C digital/tech environments
- Deep insight into the US consumer marketing landscape, you are the go-to person for market knowledge on products, brands, and trends
- You’re a creative storyteller, bursting with ideas and creativity and with the ability to amplify your ideas using an appropriate channel mix
- Experience leading, mentoring, and developing high performing teams
- Strong cross-functional communicator and collaborator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility, the ability to meet deadlines, and changing direction when needed
- Marketing KPIs and performance measurement are second nature to you
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy in a fast-paced and growing startup
- Opportunity to make a big impact early on and take ownership of N26’s US marketing strategy
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
- Full health benefits and 401K plan
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- Annual personal development budget
- Regular team social events with great colleagues
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.