We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 800 employees and 2.5 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $500 million from renowned investors including Insight Venture Partners, Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board, and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Create original and compelling content about N26 that drives customer acquisition while also communicating the company’s team culture and values to our target demographic in the US
- Work closely with the social media team in Berlin to support global initiatives and localize content as needed
- Respond to all non-customer service inquiries and comments on US social media channels in a timely manner using the appropriate tone of voice
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in US and Berlin, including Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Employer Branding, and Customer Service, to ensure social media alignment across various departments
- Provide social media support at N26 organized events and meetups as needed
- Build and maintain N26’s online community and drive engagement on all US social media channels
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and give clear recommendations on social media strategy
What you will bring along
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of social media and community management experience across social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) for B2C brands
- You breathe stories, swipe is your second nature, and you think news should only be 280 characters long
- You have proven experience at growing an online community and building a community of influencers
- You know how to handle platforms natively or through management tools, and have some experience with reporting
- A keen sense of judgement and flexibility to manage competing or shifting priorities
- High degree of comfort working with various stakeholders in the US and Berlin
- You are a team player and always ready to help others
- Drive, creativity, and a sense of humor!
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy in a fast-paced and growing startup
- Opportunity to make a big impact early on in N26’s US social media strategy
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
- Full health benefits and 401K plan
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- Annual professional development budget
- Regular team events with great colleagues
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we will get back to you soon.