We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and 2 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Be responsible for the journey of N26 customers in the US, including planning and implementing campaigns across our 5 supported languages to activate, engage, and reactivate customers. Sound exciting?
- In addition, you will utilize a variety of contact channels including email, mobile push notifications, in-app messages, direct mail, and others
- Work closely with our data/analytics team to define customer segments to target with specific messages, and to forecast the impact your initiatives will achieve
- Does that spark your interest? There's more! You will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our European CRM department on the global CRM strategy of N26
What you will bring along
- Passion for online marketing and CRM in particular – you have good insight into the messages and targeting needed to reach specific goals
- A good combination of analytic/segmentation/forecasting skills, as well as communication/messaging skills
- Comfortable with online/CRM/analytic tools and platforms which you will be using daily in your work
- You work well independently as well as with a broader team and multiple departments
- Ability to create email templates in HTML
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and have at least 3-5 years in a similar role at a company with a primarily online/mobile audience
What we offer
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Opportunities to work abroad in Berlin and Barcelona as part of an international team
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions on technology choices
- A "get-things-done" attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.