We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will...
- Take charge of being the public representative of N26 in Spain, you are a dynamic senior spokesperson for us in driving our mission of building a bank the world loves to use
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with local press to create and define our brand within the Spanish market
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships in Spain, driving growth through introducing our disruptive digital bank to the Spanish people
- Bundle in-depth expertise of the Spanish market and collaborate with our product team, in order to expand existing and new features and products while incorporating specific local considerations
- Oversee market specific operational and legal topics - you're a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
What you’ll bring along...
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, consumer platforms, digital environments or financial services - even better, all of the above
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills, you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking as well as the competitive landscape in Spain - you know why N26 is better than it's competitors and can position us against them
- Track record of building and growing a business as well as delivering high impact projects successfully
- A hands-on mentality, with a natural aptitude to manage competing priorities
- A strong local network, easily opening doors for N26
What we offer
- Join N26 at the most exciting phase of our growth
- Working with a team of international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and fun
- Free N26 black card membership
- Individual personal development budget
- Discount for Urban Sports Club membership
- Annual public transport subscription