We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You are a passionate and creative social media strategist who knows how to excite, inspire, engage and grow communities across different social media channels.
As Senior Global Social Media Lead you will be part of the N26 Global Communications team based in Berlin. You will be responsible for all of the company’s social media activities with the goal to drive engagement and brand awareness and grow our business globally.
Once here you will
- Develop and successfully execute a global social media strategy (channel & content) for all N26 social media channels, in close alignment with the company’s communication and content strategy;
- Develop creative and impactful global social media campaigns aligned with the social media strategy;
- Support local social media specialists with development and execution of local social media strategies;
- Effectively measure the success of all social media activities and develop comprehensive reporting to share results with the company;
- Analysing and evaluating developments in the social media sector, competition, new technologies and target groups;
- Leading a team of global and local social media specialists.
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated years of professional experience in social media marketing and strategy for institutions with a high consumer focus, either in an agency or in house;
- Experience in leading a team;
- Profound understanding of different social media channels and its audiences;
- Sound understanding of the audience building, targeting, and analytics functionality of leading social media platforms;
- Excellent creative skills combined with a strong appetite to think outside of the box and disrupt the status quo of social media communication;
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities in a rapidly growing and changing working environment and delivering on a strong problem-solving mentality;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English, other languages a plus;
- Strong interest in and understanding of current industry-wide (fin-tech and lifestyle trends and ability to reflect these in your strategy).
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- Probably the best cup of coffee or tea in the neighbourhood
Note: When submitting your application, please include a link to your social media portfolio or content in your cover letter or CV. Thank you!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.