We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Upskill our team
We are looking for an experienced Manager Training Delivery, Content Development and Instructional Design who will be an integral addition to our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will work with business-process clients, subject-matter experts, and the larger N26 team to deliver training to various audiences. You will help build, design, write and develop content for N26 Customer Experience team, help center FAQ articles, graphic content and along with building new employee onboarding curriculum. Your goal will be to bring up our customer service resolution rate and customer satisfaction through improving the training and development that we deliver across our Customer Service department. Whether it is working frontline with our agents, or helping our existing team of trainers to deliver a better service to our team, you will be involved in driving our development forward.
Improve our operation
You will be working to ensure our training across all mediums is improved from E-Learning and offline training to trainer experience. Working in a hands on role, you will pick up and drive the complete training experience so that we deliver an environment in which our staff can consistently improve. This is an exciting growth environment, so your entrepreneurial spirit will see you flourish in a business where you can make a tangible impact on our success. You will be responsible for our onboarding and training program for all new hires,
Monitor our performance
As Manager Training Delivery, Content Development and Instructional Design you will monitor and evaluate team performance based on KPIs and guide your team in the right direction as a mentor and leader. You will also report on the team’s performance to the business leadership, working closely with the Head of Customer Service to make strategic decisions based on our operational KPIs. This relationship with the leadership team to align training and coaching strategies with overall department and company goals and drive best-in-class Customer Service. This is a role where you can have a tangible impact on the way we shape and develop our employees.
What you’ll bring along
- Over 7+ years of training delivery, designing online, instructor-led, and blended training materials for individual courses and comprehensive curricula; includes writing agendas, objectives, scripting, activities, and assessments.
- Experience in developing engaging learning activities that meet instructional objectives and support participant learning by incorporating adult learning theories and facilitating real-world practice.
- Establish working project plans and calendars for designing technical, customer service, and leadership training and other projects as needed.
- Confident communicator, comfortable with both written and verbal communication.
We also hope you have
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism, Education, or similar.
- You have experience with CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk).
- Develop courses using InDesign, Articulate Presenter, and other content-development applications.
- You are able to analyze data, present root cause analysis and develop improvement action plans.
- You approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Passion for Banking/Fintech environment.
What we offer
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Create the environment and process that enables highly effective teams to deliver the best that they can
- Professional Development Budget of 1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German courses
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days