We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
Upskill and develop
As a passionate and skilled training professional you will be used to upskilling and driving development across of a range of staff. In this role you will work with both tenured and new personnel, in order to ensure new skills are learnt and old skills are refreshed. You will have a knowledge of multiple training techniques, and how to apply these across a group of up to 30 specialists. As an experienced professional, you will be at home in a Customer Service environment, and have a knowledge of the daily trials and tribulations our specialists face.
SME @ N26
This role is not just a generic onboarding role. We want you to be an expert in your area, and highly credible whilst working with our specialists. Whether it’s new cards or chargebacks, you will have an area of expertise and not just a blanket knowledge of basic customer issues. This focus on knowledge, will also allow you to monitor tangible improvements. So forget boring presentations, this is about improving real life skills and solving day to day issues that our customers consistently face. We want you to have a clear focus and for you to be a leader in your area.
Projects and Processes
Whilst the main focus will be your subject area, there will always be project work available. As we scale from a small quality team to one capable of delivering to an international contact center, there will be a number of challenges along the way. From tools and processes, to content and procedures there will always be things to be involved in. As we scale and develop, we want you to be part of the journey. So if that excites you, then apply below.
What you will bring along
- Experience in online customer service as a trainer and ideally have already worked in a start-up.
- Concluded a business-related degree or apprenticeship
- A formalised certificate in Training is a plus
- You are highly customer service oriented
- You communicate confidently and clearly, are a team player and have an open and friendly manner
- Demonstrated expert in delivering multiple forms of training
- An in-depth knowledge of creating and delivering training plans
- Knowledge of multiple training forms (blended/offline/online)
- You are goal-oriented, driven, structured and have excellent planning and time management skills
- You are able to fluently speak and write in English
- A command of one or more of the following languages is advantageous - French, Italian, Spanish, German
- A good knowledge of MS office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
What We Offer
- A great deal of self-responsibility.
- A position of responsibility in a highly motivated and talented team.
- A brand new Chromebook
- Flat hierarchy as well as open communication.
- A stack of the latest technologies.
- Probably the best coffee in the neighbourhood.