We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Here at N26 the TechOps Automation team is continuously trying to optimize and automate manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company.
TechOps Automation designs, builds and supports on premise and cloud services for N26 and integrates many different APIs for a lean administration setup and awesome employee experience.
We are for example bound by banking regulations and take account management serious. All our employees access rights are documented and represented in code. Our TechOps Automation team evaluates new services for easy integration and supports a long term strategy for our company.
Once Here You Will
This job is for people who think bigger and want to automate everything. We are looking for Software Engineers to optimize our workflows by connecting systems either via APIs or ETL.
You will work closely with our security teams who specialise in defense and penetration. Harmonies between our core teams are wanted and supported on all levels. You see yourself as a service provider!
What You'll Bring Along
- A structured approach to engineering solutions
- Ability to identify and describe repeatable processes and automate them quickly
- Experience with Go and RDBMS
- Experience in writing testable code and end-to-end tests
- Ability quickly read up on documented APIs and utilize them
- <3 for continuous improvements of existing processes and business flows
- Appreciation for continuous integration and deployment
- Interest in security topics
Nice to have:
- Taking initiative and making decisions independently
- Passion for Automation
- Identifying and involve relevant stakeholders
- Synthesising the requirements of different groups of stakeholders
- Experience in dealing with different REST APIs, such as AWS, GitHub, Google Suite, Atlassian etc
- Experience with Java or Kotlin
- Docker is how you run your code
- Experience in interaction with Cloud Native PaaS (e.g. Nomad or Kubernetes) and Cloud Providers as a developer
What We Offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype given the challenges we face
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal development budget
- Subsidized Transit Pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.