We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the opportunity to explore how the latest technologies can fit into our organisation and improve our business processes, so that our Operations and Customer Service divisions can deliver best-in-class services to our customers
- Support on specifying and driving the automation roadmap with focus on e.g. Customer Services, Banking Operations, Complaints Management and Customer Verifications to manage hyper-growth and further international expansion in close alignment with Product, Tech, Data, and Bank/Legal
- Take the ownership to deliver process and operational excellence in a constantly changing environment, leading ongoing reviews of business processes and supporting the development of optimization strategies
- Evaluate the latest technologies on feasibility, added value and (implementation) costs with regard to our business model and operations as well as our N26 customers’ experience and their expectations
- But that’s not all: gather, analyze, review and document business requirements, construct workflow charts and diagrams, define and execute test concepts and procedures to ensure a smooth transition in the production environment in close collaborations with the respective teams in Operations and Product/Tech
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Sparked your interest? There's more!
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Possess first professional experiences in business process management (BPM) and automation as well as a strong interest in and good understanding of the latest digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, and so on
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills, ideally you have worked with SQL and BPM tools in the past
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, work well under pressure and you can juggle several different projects with ease
- Operate well even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverable and you are able to handle uncertainty well, and are able to simplify complexity
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, economics, business informatics, computer science, engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of working experience in (tech) start-up, consulting, and/or financial industry, previous experience with banking operational processes is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.