We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be part of our journey to create a global operation and customer service division by ensuring best-in-class project delivery
- Take the ownership for managing, coordinating and delivering complex projects with high impact on N26’s success and growth
- Identify solutions, prepare a plan and execute it with strong results in close collaboration with the Ops Leadership Team, Subject Matter Experts and other N26 teams
- Plan resources, assemble and lead the project team, manage issues and risks as well as track and document progress of the projects in a constantly changing environment
- That is not all: Manage internal and external stakeholders and communication
- Sparked your interest? There's more! Share your expertise and best-practises on project management within our organisation
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company.
- Possess first professional experiences in project and/or program management, preferable you are a certified Project Manager and/or have knowledge about agile frameworks, approaches and principles
- Great interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, work well under pressure, ability to juggle several different projects
- Solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility, and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- A Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or any other relevant discipline
- At least 2 years of prior experience in (tech) start-up, consulting, and/or financial industry
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.