We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the great opportunity of managing the European KYC Hub and being responsible for implementing the global KYC Strategy and Target Operating Model for the European KYC Hub in close alignment with the Global KYC Management
- Manage Targets / OKRs / KPIs in a constantly changing environment for the European region to contribute to N26’s vision and targets
- Take ownership of our existing and potential KYC partners for the European region from contract negotiation, definition and supervision of their processes towards analysis of their performance
- That's not all: Manage the KYC planning and forecasting as well as the resource allocation based on N26’s growths and demands for the European markets
- Define, establish and continuously improve a real-time and reliable local KYC monitoring and reporting system to ensure an optimized usage of KYC capacities in Europe
- Grow a highly skilled, innovative and efficient European KYC unit
- Implement and execute defined controls, quality standards, and ensure appropriate training across the internal and external KYC organisation for Europe
- Sparked your interest? There's more! Use your passion for innovation and technology to drive our KYC processes forward as precisely and flawlessly as possible
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- A proven track record in customer verification, financial crime mitigation, fraud, AML and/or Compliance, preferable in a global organisation.
- Great interpersonal skills and first leadership experiences, work well under pressure and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure
- The ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or other relevant discipline (MBA or advanced degree preferred).
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.