We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Oversee all physical safety and security operations of new and existing N26 offices globally. Develop operational safety procedures and security policies and ensure security compliance.
- Partner with our external security partners
- Project management the assessment and implementation of full security concepts in all our offices, including safety systems like card access, alarm monitoring, CCTV cameras, badge systems, physical entrances.
- Document and monitor incident reports, partner with local stakeholders on root cause analysis. Review reports on breaches and initiate prevention programs.
- Partner closely with the workplace and facilities team on safety expectations and accountabilities. Work with local stakeholders on operational security needs.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
What you will bring along
- Several years experience in Corporate Security, Workplace or Facilities.
- Proven experience using and implementing security technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV, card access, alarms).
- Experience with incident reporting and emergency response planning.
- Great leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Health and safety diploma or relevant certificates.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.