We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Act and provide business partnerships to our leaders. Support leaders in developing their organizations for our (future) challenges. This includes international expansions, outsourcing and acquisition.
- As part of the people team leadership team, work closely with the the other leaders (Employee Experience, Reward, Recruiting and Employer Brand & Internal Communications) to ensure a consistent high-end people team support.
- Design and deliver our management development initiatives, including our management round tables, our management development program for managers to improve their effectiveness of themselves as leader and their teams.
- Provide HR analytics and market intelligence for our managers and leaders to ensure data-driven decision making in people and organizational topics.
- Manage and evolve our technical organization and people infrastructure (HRIS) to scale efficiently and drive digital management and organizational support.
- Manage and develop a team of organizational development partners, project managers and general support across EMEA & USA.
What you will bring along...
- A strong passion for innovation, technology, and people
- Experience of and excitement about working in high growth organizations
- A love for building and developing teams while evolving your team to continuously deliver in our fast growing environment
- Demonstrated strategic impact by partnering to achieve our organizational growth strategies.
- Business acumen and business partner skills to successfully impact and influence senior leaders in evolving their organization.
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and priorities.
- A good sense of humor, ability to take yourself not too seriously and a positive and solution focused attitude, even under pressure.
- A flexible and adaptable style and can successfully navigate competing priorities.
What we offer...
- Join N26 at the most exciting growth phase
- Build and develop a recognized great place to work
- Be at the center of scaling an organization in hyper growth globally
- Be part of a team driven by excellence, teamwork and most of all fun!
- Autonomy and budget to allow you to succeed
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.