We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Get the great opportunity being responsible for defining, implementing and refining the global KYC Strategy and Target Operating Model in close alignment with the Senior Management
- Manage KPIs / Targets / OKRs in a constantly changing environment to contribute to N26’s vision and targets
- Take the ownership of the global KYC planning and forecasting based on N26’s growths and demands for the European and international markets
- That's not all: you define, standardize and implement the KYC-related customer life cycle by considering localization with Product, AML and the respective local teams
- Grow a highly skilled, innovative and efficient organisational unit supported by excellent partners and service providers
- Be responsible with your team for Quality Management and Assurance, Training standards and execution across the internal and external KYC organisation
- Sparked your interest? There's more! You will be responsible for the fraud mitigation strategy and their execution for a secure growth.
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- A proven track record in customer verification, financial crime mitigation, fraud, AML and/or Compliance, preferable in a global organisation.
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills, work well under pressure and can juggle several different projects and responsibilities with ease and composure
- The ability to focus on details and technicalities while simultaneously retaining a comprehensive vision of the big picture
- Enjoyment of creating win-win relationships and are comfortable negotiating agreements
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, any major European language is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or other relevant discipline (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.