We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- As a Data Scientist, you have the opportunity to have a major impact on our data landscape and help us leverage the latest technologies to create an efficient data-driven FinTech product
- Work closely with the core backend engineers and other data scientists to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines
- Design scalable, performance algorithms to provide better and more intelligent user experiences
- Perform extensive exploratory data analysis and see beyond just the obvious data to provide valuable insights from user behaviour and transactional data
- Ability to model a given problem mathematically and statistically
- Proven experience in developing scalable machine learning solutions for production environments with large amounts of data
- Sound understanding of modelling techniques and algorithms such as neural networks and support vector machines as well as evaluation methods is a big plus
- Solid knowledge of Java and/or Python with a solid general CS or engineering background; Experience with common data science toolkits such as R/Octave/Matlab desired
- Experience with NoSQL databases, AWS, Kinesis, Spark, front-end tools preferred
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and like to drive projects to success
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.