We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will...
- Be the face of N26. You welcome all guests with your warm smile and friendly demeanour
- Act as the go-to for your colleagues with all service desk information
- Coordinate appointments with external service providers for Office Management
- Process internal post (receipt, sending, tracking, parcel service)
- Be responsible for accounting topics and assist in monthly credit card billing
- Sparked your interest? There is more! You will also have the opportunity to support Office Management with the planning and execution of all our epic events
What you will bring along...
- Your people skills are the best in the business, and they’re paired with personal, social and intercultural competence
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain energetic, motivated, positive and customer service-oriented through and through
- You like to flex your strong organizational skills, and can remain agile and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- A “get stuff done” mentality - you take initiative and go above and beyond to make things happen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer...
- High degree of autonomy
- More tangible impact that you could ever imagine - you’ll watch your hires shape the way N26 runs all over the world!
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Working hours from Monday - Friday (2 shifts, 7am -9pm)
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Development opportunities with key improvement projects like succession planning and leadership EVP planned for 2019.
- An amazing wider people team with two furry friends: Hilda and Jamie!
- Individual personal development budget
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.