We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Collaborating closely with Recruiting Partners, you consult with hiring managers on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for business and operations roles - this could cover marketing, banking operations, international etc.
- Using a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of tech talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Matching talent to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out - you'll sell N26 and our awesome journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
- Build continual pipelines of candidates to keep up with our rapid expansion.
- Driving referrals across the business, you keep in touch with new hires and current employees to maintain a strong stream of referrals to open positions.
- Keep external content (careers page, job posting platforms) up to date and ensure we are maintaining our voice and vision as an employer in all content
What you'll bring along
- Previous experience in recruiting, either as a work student or intern, ideally in a digital environment OR a recent graduate looking to kick-start their career in the people space.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competiting priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Opportunity to source candidates from around the globe
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges in scaling our hyper-growth digital bank
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.