We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Negotiate contracts and analyse multiple vendors within the market
- Monitor and enforce contractual obligations including accurate billing, staffing, productivity and performance
- Align priorities and goals within all levels of vendor operations
- Work closely with vendors to maintain relationships and to make purchasing decisions
- Establish and manage communication plans between the vendor and internal functions such as Quality & Training, workforce management etc.
- Monitor and drive high performance and accountability of partners
- Manage performance metrics of vendor teams and coordinate performance improvement efforts
- Schedule and facilitate operations reports and reviews
What you'll bring along?
- You will have graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or a related field
- You preferably have 2 years of experience in vendor management
- The ability to think and act strategically with clearly defined business objectives in mind and an entrepreneurial can-do mindset with a strong hands-on approach
- In-depth knowledge of best-in-class procurement processes - ideally in start-up or entrepreneurial contexts
- Knowledge of digital companies and their products, ideally in the area of financial institutions
- A commercial mindset, excellent negotiation skills and ideally experience with vendor management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English is must and ideally fluency in German or French
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.