We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- As a Senior Data Scientist, you will have a major impact on our data landscape and help us leverage the latest technologies to create an effective data-driven FinTech product
- Work closely with multifunctional product teams and other data scientists to design and maintain scalable data products and machine learning pipelines
- Define, create and deliver new machine learning driven products in collaboration
- Perform exploratory data analysis and modeling which deepens our understanding of the underlying human and financial processes reflected in our data
What you will bring along
- Ability to distill business needs and identify key data science problems
- Proficiency in modeling financial and behavioural data both mathematically and statistically
- Proven experience in developing valid, value-driven machine learning solutions which are production-ready from the start
- Sound understanding of underlying algorithms used in analyses and ability to teach other data scientists and key stakeholders of all backgrounds
- Deep knowledge of Python with a solid general CS or engineering background
- Experience with common data science toolkits such as R, Tensorflow, ggplot, Stan, Julia desired
- Experience with Postgres databases, AWS, and cloud-based infrastructure preferred
- You are creative, organised, self-motivated and able to drive ambitious data science projects to success from conception through coding to deployment
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.