We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- You will work with our cross-functional Product teams, providing analysis to help shape the strategy and development of one of the world's leading FinTech products.
- You will develop self-driven analyses on customer behavior and product usage which drive growth and inform product improvements.
- Your analysis will lead to actionable insights, meaningful KPIs and dashboards.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners and management to define and track relevant business goals.
- You will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to design and maintain scalable data models and pipelines.
- You will help foster a data-driven mindset across the Product organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart every decision we make.
What you will bring along
- Outstanding analytics skills
- Deep understanding of SQL for analytics
- Proven experience with Python as a data analytics language
- Experience with A/B testing and statistical methods is a big plus
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.