We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As an IT Coordinator at N26 you’ll become a core member of our passionate, hard working and collaborative team. We’re looking for hands-on, tech-savvy individuals who understand technology and love to connect with people, have a keen attention to detail and are effective communicators and team players. You want to be involved in changing the landscape of Finance for the next generation, as you want to act as the liaison for each of the functions involved: you want to work closely with all Tech groups and leadership roles as well as key stakeholders to ensure the best internal and external experience.
N26 is a fast paced and high growth company, so you’ll have many opportunities for career expansion.
Once Here You Will:
- Build a close business relationship with key product & technology stakeholders inc: data, customer service, marketing and the bank.
- Prepare, review, and distribute technology internal comms;
- Manage online tools, prepare slide presentations, reports
- Act as the collection point of documentation technology teams
- Work closely with Product and Technology needs to oversee improvement projects,
- Provide overall technology leadership team organisational/logistical support;
- Manage process improvement projects.
What you will bring along:
- Full professional proficiency in English - any further language combination a plus;
- Experience in data management, presentation creation, technology internship in a fast-paced environment;
- Above average Excel skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Goal-oriented team player: Driven to achieve
- Enjoy a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience working with an agile company
What we offer:
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.