We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Develop insightful, aesthetically compelling, and functional motion concepts that support creative ideas toward the goal of solving internal challenges
- Inspire new ideas, thinking outside the box and deliver highly-polished motion assets in a range of formats
- Concept and execute complex animation in a combination of motion software and techniques
- Interpret ideas and concepts into visually appealing, compelling and impactful motion design
- Interact directly with stakeholders and oversee delivery of flawless work that showcases outlier’s design capabilities
What you will bring along
- 7+ years experience as motion designer in an experience-led team
- Outstanding experience in motion design software including Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere (MAXON Cinema 4D is a plus)
- Strong appetite for learning emergent technologies in the motion graphics industry
- Ability to lead with inspiration and strengthen motion capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while bringing an organised approach to multiple projects
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams to develop ideas and strategies
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.