We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 2.3 million customers in 24 markets across Europe who currently hold over €1 billion in accounts and generate over €1.5 billion in monthly transaction volume. The company employs more than 700 employees across 3 office locations: Berlin, New York and Barcelona. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. N26 plans to enter the US market in 2019 where it will operate via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York.
Once here you will
- Manage a team of High Volume Recruiters who are responsible for end to end for the Operations area.
- Work with the Hiring Managers and capacity planning teams to understand business needs and priorities to help build an effective recruiting strategy for Customer Service Hiring.
- Work with Sourcers and Recruiters to execute on a comprehensive sourcing strategy developed based on talent needs to build qualified and diverse talent pipelines.
- Ensure that all phases of the recruitment life cycle including sourcing, screening, selection, negotiation of offers and reference checks are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and executed.
- Work with Employer Branding on targeted campaigns for Customer Operations team.
- Support consistent management practices including performance management, coaching, development, and training for all team members.
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in leading high performing teams and delivering against targets in a fast paced environment
- A high level of volume hiring expertise, assessment centre design and innovation in your approach to recruiting
- Strong project management skills, ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications
- Strong capability to partner and consult to define overall team and performance goals across the team; motivate team to achieve goals.
- Strong experience in developing and managing recruiting reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Solid track record in establishing and tracking metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers, and referrers.
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.